Updated March 7, 2022

Below are resources for graduate students, as well as for faculty and staff who support graduate education. This page will be updated as necessary. We encourage you to refer to the central campus COVID-19 Resources hub for the most current general campus updates and information as well as to our Return to Campus Spring 2022 page for additional information.

Office Hours + Virtual Appointments

  • Appointments with the Dean: Dean Lisa García Bedolla would love to hear your concerns related to your graduate education. Sign up for a 15-minute appointment with the Dean: https://calendly.com/graddeanberkeley/15min
  • Appointments with the Director of Graduate Student Life: For assistance navigating the resources listed below, sign up for a 15-minute virtual appointment with Graduate Student Life Director Larissa Charnsangavej: https://calendly.com/larissa-charn/graduate-life