The Insight Fellows Programs are tuition-free 7-week fellowships for graduating students looking to transition to thriving careers as data scientists, engineers, and other cutting-edge professionals.
Apply to be an Insight Fellow by October 21: https://apply.
- Pay no tuition; the program is fully funded by top companies
- Receive guidance throughout the entire process to meet, interview, and join top companies
- Launch a cutting-edge career where the average starting salary is $127K
- Join Insight from a wide range of backgrounds & education levels
- Join a community of 3,000 alumni that support each other throughout their careers
Insight alumni are now working at Facebook, LinkedIn, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Github, Slack, 23andMe, Twitter, Bloomberg, NBC, Pinterest, Microsoft, Wayfair, and other top companies.
The Fellows Programs are now accepting applications from graduating students (must have completed all coursework by January 13th in order to participate full time) for our winter sessions.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Engineering
- DevOps Engineering
- Decentralized Consensus
- Data Science*
- Health Data Science*
*Please note that the programs are open to all degree levels, except the Data Science and Health programs which have a Ph.D. requirement.
Locations: San Francisco, New York, Boston, Seattle, Toronto, and Los Angeles. A remote program is also available.
Upcoming Deadline and Start Date:
- Application deadline: October 21
- Session begins: January 13
Want to learn more about Insight? Sign up for our upcoming online info session:
Bridging the Gap to a Career in Data
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
5 p.m. PT
Please sign up for the info session here.