(510) 643-6010 | email@example.com
- Cultivates a welcoming and supportive environment as first contact and administrative support to the unit
- Works closely with campus partners and departments to ensure smooth logistical processes
- Supervises and trains undergraduate student assistants, monitors work schedules and office arrangements for student staff, graduate student workers/interns, and staff associated with the GiGS program.
- Assists with the coordination of the Office for Graduate Diversity sponsored programs and events, such as Graduate Diversity Day, Getting into Graduate School (GiGS) mentoring program, and STEM-FYI