The UC-National Lab In-Residence Graduate Fellowships provide support for doctoral graduate students to conduct in-residence research at Los Alamos or Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories in any area relevant to the labs. Read more about how to apply on the University of California Research Initiatives website.
Request for Proposals:
- Full program details are available in the UC-NL GF Request for Proposals.
- The RFP includes FAQs and Letter of Intent submission instructions.
- There will be two applicant webinars featuring current fellows and national laboratory liaisons. We encourage all applicants to attend one.
- Thursday, June 3 at 12:00 noon PT: Deadline to submit Letters of Intent. These are required and must be submitted through SmartSimple.
- Thursday, September 2 at 12:00 noon PT: Deadline to submit full proposals.
For additional program information or guidance, please contact UCRI@ucop.edu.