The GMiS merit-based scholarships range from $500 – $10,000. Applicants must demonstrate merit through academic achievements, leadership and campus/community activities.
Scholarship recipients will receive complementary registration, lodging and travel to the 2019 GMiS Conference which will be held from September 25 – 29, 2019, at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort in Lake Buena Vista, FL.
- Open to graduating high school seniors, undergraduate students and graduate students, who;
- Are pursuing or intend to pursue a science, technology, engineering, math or health-related field of study;
- Have an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 (On a 4.0 scale);
- Are of Hispanic descent and/or significantly demonstrate leadership or service within the underserved community; and
- Are enrolled or intend to enroll at an accredited 2-yr or 4-yr college/university in the U.S. or its territories.
For more information and to access the applications, visit the Great Minds in STEM (GSiM) website. Applications are due 11:59 pm PST on April 1, 2019.