Goldman Sachs is looking for talented engineers for its new Digital Innovators Research Program, which supports commercially-oriented research projects at the intersections of technology and financial services. Although the program is open to all applicants, it is focused on top-performing students completing their undergraduate or graduate programs by August 2019.
The program will select participants for a one-year term (September 2019 – August 2020) and $100,000 in wages, mentorship, access to APIs, as well as the opportunity to present their work to senior Goldman Sachs leaders.
The program is interested in all types of work, with a special focus on the following themes:
- Data Visualization: Develop interesting ways to visualize massive sets of historical and real-time financial data.
- Trading Strategy Environment: Build novel frameworks for developing, backtesting and executing quantitative trading strategies.
- Machine Learning/Research: Create knowledge graphs and algorithms for use in exploring datasets and uncovering unexpected connections and insights.
- Data Analytics: Construct dashboarding frameworks and other mechanisms to assist investors in monitoring Goldman Sachs insights and identifying opportunities.
- Mobile: Create frameworks and applications that bring Goldman Sachs services and data to phones and tablets.
Deadline: Applications are due to Goldman Sachs May 31, 2019. Please direct questions to email@example.com.