UC Research Initiatives is pleased to announce the release of the Request for Proposals (RFP) for the 2020 UC-National Laboratory In-Residence Graduate Fellowship, a funding opportunity for UC graduate students in any field of research that aligns with the missions of Los Alamos and Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories.
RFP includes the following:
- Program goals, guidelines, submission deadlines, and eligibility requirements
- Program contacts at the UC Laboratory Fees Research Program and National Laboratories
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Instructions for submitting the required Letter of Intent
Two Program Information webinars are scheduled and will feature current fellows and national laboratory liaisons, and provide interested applicants with more information about the Program. These sessions will take place:
- Friday, April 12, 10:00-10:45am Pacific Time
- Friday, April 19, 12:00-12:45pm Pacific Time
Register for a webinar.
Please review the RFP for further information about this funding opportunity. Additional information and program announcements will be posted throughout the application cycle on the UCRI website: