About the Mandatory Requirements
All incoming and re-admitted students must satisfy TB screening and immunization requirements as mandated by the UC Office of the President prior to the start of their first semester. The deadline for Fall 2019 is July 31, 2019.
We encourage you to start this process early as you may be required to complete additional steps prior to arrival on campus. Failure to comply by the deadline will result in a compliance late fee of $50 and may block your enrollment in classes for the following semester.
Visit the University Health Services website for complete information.
We’re here to help you meet these requirements, if you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Mandatory TB & Immunizations Office at email@example.com or by calling 510-664-5090. You may also visit our offices at the Tang Center (see the University Health Service website for hours and location.)
Steps to Complete
- See below for your formal deadline to comply.
- Complete the TB requirements.
- Complete the “TB Screening Questions” on eTang under “Medical Clearances.”
- Submit additional documentation, if necessary.
- Submit immunization information and documents on eTang under “Medical Clearances”
- Match your previous vaccines/titers against the required age, dose and interval parameters:
- Check your compliance status on eTang by selecting “Medical Clearances.”
- Schedule any outstanding vaccines/titers as soon as possible with your medical provider.
Please note: For current students only, you may see ‘Immunization record’ marked ‘non-compliant’ if you uploaded your records prior to April 1, 2019. This will eventually clear in the system and will not affect your ability to enroll in classes.