Flu Shot Clinics 2015
Noon-5 pm, UHS Education Center, First Floor
Friday, November 20
Friday, December 4
No appointment needed! Drop in to any flu shot clinic! Get directions.
- Preservative-free vaccine, protects against 4 different flu strains(quadravalent).
- Cost is $30; Free for students with SHIP
- Open to the campus and community — college age and above
- Payment accepted: Cash, check and credit cards, and Cal 1 Card Debit Account accepted.
- You are sick. Here’s what to do
- Cold or flu? Take our online flu screening quiz
- Fighting the Flu
- Campus Pandemic Flu Preparedness
- CDC flu shot Q & A
Drop-in Counseling, Satellite Locations & Crisis Resources
Counseling and Psychological Services offers crisis drop-in counseling Monday-Friday from 10am – 5pm — no appointment necessary. There are also have convenient satellite locations all across campus, including drop-in counseling Monday – Friday at Cesar Chavez, view the Fall 2015 schedule online here. See all our drop-in options from the Let’s Talk flier.