On Thursday, October 17th, the Career Center will host the 13th Annual Masters & PhD Career Fair from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm at the Rec Sports Facility (RSF) Field House Gym. This event offers graduate students from a broad range of disciplines the opportunity to meet potential employers from private industry, research labs, government agencies, nonprofits seeking candidates with advanced degrees. Stop in and learn more about full time career positions, internship and summer positions.
Participating employers include:
- American Institutes for Research: a leading behavioral and social science research organization
- Harvard University Center for Education Policy Research: Strategic Data Project (SDP) Fellowships
- Financial Engines: a fast-growing company dedicated to making high-quality retirement help available to everyone
- Risk Management Solutions: a leading provider of services for catastrophe risk management
- C1 Consulting: a boutique consulting firm to biotech, pharma, and other innovative healthcare firms.
- Exponent: consulting firm built around teams drawn from more than 90 different disciplines
- Cardno ChemRisk: a scientific consulting firm
- Cisco SF: Cisco System’s start-up arm located in the Mission Bay
- Ericsson: a leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators
- Kabam: a leader in free-to-play core games.
- PDT: a proprietary quantitative trading group within Morgan Stanley
To learn more about who’s coming to this year’s fair, login to Callisto in late September to view the list of registrants for this year’s fair.
For admission to the fair, bring your UC Berkeley Student ID.