Applications for special enrollment statuses like Filing Fee or In Absentia are due by the first day of instruction. Students can apply using the Special Enrollment Petition (SEP) eForm which is available in CalCentral.

You can find the exact dates on the academic calendar for the relevant term.

View All Deadlines   All Forms