Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs
(510) 643-7412 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor and subject matter expert on graduate educational policy.
- Consults with proposers on new graduate degree and non-degree proposals, as well as changes in the degree requirements of existing graduate programs.
- Advises on formal graduate student appeals.
- Acts as liaison to the Graduate Council.
- Coordinates graduate group reviews conducted by the Graduate Council.
- Represents the Graduate Dean on academic student employee contract negotiation teams in coordination with Labor Relations.