The Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Program is accepting applications through February 28, 2020. The Program supports postdocs to conduct research at universities, colleges, and U.S. government laboratories throughout the United States.
Recent Ph.D. graduates or doctoral students who will soon complete their degrees are encouraged to apply. The fellowships offer a very competitive annual stipend and an annual travel allowance for the Postdoc, as well as a stipend and travel allowance to the host institution.
- $75,000 to $79,000 Annual stipend depending on research location.
- $6,000 Annual travel budget
- Two Year Appointments with option to extend for a third year
- Host institutions receive an annual laboratory budget of up to $5,000.
- Research advisors receive a $10,000 stipend and an annual travel budget of up to $2,000.
Postdoc Eligibility: U.S. citizenship required; Ph.D. received within five years of the application deadline
Please visit the IC Postdoc website to view the upcoming research opportunities.