In this exclusive three-day workshop, McKinsey will offer you — talented women across North America—the opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact women leaders are having on the economy, to shape your personal leadership styles by playing to your strengths, and to understand how to grow your potential. You will also meet our consultants and participate in group sessions, workshops, discussions, and social events.
Thursday, June 15 – Saturday, June 17, 2017
McKinsey will cover all of your expenses regarding room, board, and travel (within North America only) associated with this event.
Qualified women applicants are:
- Are students* or recent graduates (undergraduate or graduate) and/or working professionals
- Hold an outstanding record of academic and/or professional achievement
- Have a proven record of leadership in an academic or professional setting
- Actively seek ways to maximize their own potential
- Enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- Thrive when working with other people
- Want to use their talents to make positive changes in their lives and the world we share
Application deadline Thursday, March 23, 2017 by 11:59 pm ET. For more information go to the McKinsey & Company website.