- Preview the Library’s new website and submit your feedback.
- This month the Library launches the Electronic Devices Lending Program. Students can borrow laptops or iPads for four hours at a time (one renewal, no overnight).
- Have questions about copyrights? The new UC Copyright website might be just the resource you need.
- The Library is streamlining its loan periods to eliminate inconsistency among the individual libraries. Starting this month the loan periods for books are:
- Graduate students: 3 months (renewable up to three years total)
- Undergraduates: 1 month (renewable up to one year total)
- Faculty: 6 months (renewable up to four years total)
Categories: Graduate Division Announcements, June 2014
Tags: Bancroft Library, Doe Library, Library