The Haas MBA Women In Leadership group is holding their annual conference on March 16th!
Berkeley Haas Campus
Saturday March 16, 2019 | 9 am – 5:30 pm
Get your tickets here!
The conference attracts 400+ emerging and current business leaders, representing companies across tech, consulting, finance, CPG, entrepreneurship, and more.
This year’s theme — Your Stories. Our Growth — focuses on connective conversations that inspire action. We’ll hear from female and male leaders across industries, and work together to develop personal plans for growth and allyship.
Hear from amazing, industry-leading speakers. The full lineup is on our website and here are a few headliners:
- Tyi McCray, PhD, Director (Interim) of Diversity and Belonging at Airbnb
- Virginia Martinez, Senior Recruiting Lead at IDEO
- Teri List-Stoll, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Gap Inc.
- Sandra Lopez, Vice President at Intel Sports
- Florencia Resnik, Director of Business Operations at Earnin
- Elena Gomez, Chief Financial Officer at Zendesk
The conference is open to the general public, so bring your friends, partners, and coworkers, too. We can’t wait to see you there!
Where: Berkeley Haas Campus
When: Saturday March 16, 2019 | 9am-5:30pm
Sounds great! How do I sign up?: Get your tickets here!
Learn more on the WIL conference website.