The BERC Energy Summit, now in its 12th year, brings together more than 600 students, researchers, policy makers, industry leaders and entrepreneurs annually to discuss the world’s most pressing energy challenges. This year, leaders from research, business, and policy will converge on Berkeley’s campus to explore the theme, “Bridging Divides & Building A New Energy Paradigm.”
The Berkeley Energy and Resources Collaborative (BERC) invites you to the 2018 BERC Energy Summit on Thursday and Friday, February 22 – 23, 2018. This year’s Summit will include:
- Keynote address delivered by Christine Harada, former White House Chief Sustainability Officer
- Live podcast recording of The Interchange hosted by Shayle Kann, former Senior Advisor at GTM Research
- Rana Sarkar, Consul General of Canada in San Francisco
- Panels on equity in distributed energy resources, financing the energy solutions of the future, and the growth of community choice aggregation
- First-ever Technology Series featuring cutting-edge developments in the energy technology space
- Two networking receptions with food and drinks
- BERC Innovation Expo
Special ticket pricing is available for students and academics, non-profit organizations, and BERC Alumni.
BERC Summit will kick off with the Innovation Expo Poster Session on February 22, 7 – 9 pm, in Hearst Mining Hall.
BERC sponsors receive free admission to the Summit and significant exposure to attendees. If you are interested in becoming a BERC sponsor, please email email@example.com.