These steps could save you time and potential delays in service:
- Check your CalCentral My Finances or My Academics pages online to see if your question can be answered there.
- Contact your home department’s Graduate Student Affairs Officer (GSAO) for assistance.
- If referred by your home department to Graduate Division’s Student Services, you can visit 318 Sproul Hall 9 am – noon and 1 – 4 pm or email the relevant office:
- Graduate Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Appointments (GSI/GSR): email@example.com
- Graduate Degrees: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Fellowships: email@example.com
- If you are referred to Cal Student Central by your home department for enrollment or financial aid (loans) assistance, please check in at 120 Sproul Hall for help.