Student Academic Advisor

510-642-7331 |


Who am I?

I work as a graduate student adviser in the Graduate Degrees Office.

What do I do?

As the graduate student adviser for your major, I assist students, staff, and faculty with degrees related issues. If you need assistance with something, your best bet would be to first contact your department’s staff. Many actions you may need to take will actually need to be initiated by your department, and will often require a signature of your department’s Head Graduate Adviser. Additionally, they are in the best position to advise you with regard to your specific program’s details and requirements. Your department’s staff person should be your first contact.

Staff List