The Graduate Wellness Center, located in 444 Eshleman Hall, is a satellite office for Counseling and Psychological Services and the Disabled Students Program. The Wellness Center provides graduate-focused wellness and mental health services.
Make an appointment, or view the center‘s drop-in hours on the Graduate Assembly’s Graduate Wellness Center webpage.
Services offered at the Graduate Wellness Center:
- Individual Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Group Counseling
- DSP accommodations and services for graduate students
- Talks & Workshops (Graduate Student Wellbeing, Mindfulness, Stress and Resilience, Transitioning from Self-Criticism to Kindness)
Common Graduate Topics:
- Feeling like an imposter
- Having difficulty adjusting to graduate school
- Having a difficult advisor or professor relationship
- Having trouble finding healthy work/life balance
- Anxiety and/or depression
Speaking with a counselor in a confidential setting can help you access support, provide perspective, help you explore resources and options and discuss how counseling might be helpful.
How to Get Started
The Graduate Wellness Center is located in 444 Eshleman Hall in the Graduate Assembly Suite. You won’t have to worry about running into a student you teach.
Make an appointment by contacting the Graduate Wellness Center team:
- Dr. Amy Honigman: (510) 664-5117, email@example.com
- Alvaro Gomez: (510) 664-4418, firstname.lastname@example.org (DSP Services provided at the Wellness Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
View the Graduate Wellness Center‘s webpage to view drop-in hours and to read more about Dr. Amy Honigman and Alvaro Gomez.