Graduate Assembly elections took place over two meetings in April and May. The Graduate Assembly is the official representative body of academic and professional graduate students on the Berkeley campus, with delegates representing all graduate programs. Officers will begin their terms July 1, 2019.
- President: Adam Orford, Energy & Resources Group
- Internal Vice President (IVP): Liz Lawler, Vision Science
- Campus Affairs Vice President (CAVP): Maria Pettis, Geography
- External Affairs Vice President (EAVP): Kerby Lynch, Geography
- Vice President of Finance (VPOF): Aaron Hall, Materials Science & Engineering
- Vice President of Equity & Inclusion (VPE&I): Luis Tenorio, Sociology
- Rules Officer: Tessa Scott, Linguistics
- Funding Chair: Mark O’Dair, Chemistry
For more information about the GA and how you can get involved, visit the Graduate Assembly website.