The Taiwan International Graduate Program is a unique all-English Ph.D. program supported by Academia Sinica, the most prestigious research institution in Taiwan.
In collaboration with top-ranking local research universities, the TIGP invites outstanding scholars from around the globe to experience Taiwan’s top-notch scientific research facilities and to participate in build an intellectual network of people from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
The 2 month program takes place between May and August 2019. There are 12 programs offered:
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
Launched in 2009, the TIGP-IIP is an intensive pre-doctoral research training program that prepares its participating interns with the necessary knowledge and skills for future research or career development through rigorous hands-on training.
The deadline to apply is February 28, 2019. For more information and online application, refer to the TIGP-IIP website.