Who may apply?
The fellowship is open to candidates in any field of study who wish to pursue a course of study or research at King’s College in Cambridge and have a bachelor’s or master’s degree from UC Berkeley or have a bachelor’s degree from Yale University. The degree must be completed before the beginning of the fall semester.
- Stipend of up to $30,000 for one year of study.
- This fellowship is not intended to provide full financial support while studying at King’s College. Any fees required by King’s College are the responsibility of the student.
- All applicants must be in good academic standing.
- The award may be used to pursue a degree at King’s College.
- This is not a campus exchange program. Students must apply separately to King’s College for admission.
- Applicants do not need to provide proof of admittance to King’s College by the application deadline.
- Awardees must provide evidence that they will be attending King’s College before the fellowship award is disbursed in Fall 2020.
- Please note that this is not a full fellowship and does not include tuition nor student service fees at UC Berkeley or King’s College.
For current graduate students at UC Berkeley, please use the following link. You will be asked to authenticate with your CalNet ID.
UCB Grad Login
All other applicants, including UC Berkeley undergraduates, should use the following link. You will be asked to create an account before creating an application.
The application deadline is March 25, 2020.
Questions regarding the application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org