The Insight Data Science Fellows Program is an intensive 7-week post-doctoral training fellowship bridging the gap between academia & data science.
The Insight Fellows Programs are tuition-free fellowships for graduating students looking to transition to thriving careers as data scientists, engineers, and other cutting-edge professionals.
- Pay no tuition; the program is fully funded by top companies
- Receive guidance throughout the entire process to meet, interview, and join top companies
- Launch a cutting-edge career where the average starting salary is $127,000
- Join Insight from a wide range of backgrounds & education levels
- Join a community of 3,000 alumni that support each other throughout their careers
Insight alumni are now working at Facebook, LinkedIn, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Github, Slack, 23andMe, Twitter, Bloomberg, NBC, Pinterest, Microsoft, Wayfair and 700+ other top companies.
We’re now accepting applications from graduating students (must have completed all coursework by May 26th in order to participate full time) for our summer sessions.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Engineering
- DevOps Engineering
- Decentralized Consensus
- Data Science*
- Health Data Science*
* Please note that these programs are open to all degree levels, except the Data Science and Health programs which have a Ph.D. requirement.