The Insight Data Science Fellows Program is an intensive 7 week post-doctoral training fellowship bridging the gap between academia & data science.
Pay no tuition; the program is fully funded by top companies
- Meet, interview, and join top companies
- Launch a cutting-edge career where the average starting salary is $125,000
- Join a network of nearly 2,000 industry leaders
Insight alumni are now working at Facebook, LinkedIn, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Github, Slack, 23andMe, Twitter, Bloomberg, NBC, Pinterest, Microsoft, Wayfair and 700+ other top companies.
Insight is now accepting applications from graduating students (must have completed all coursework by June 3rd in order to participate full time) for our summer sessions in:
- Artificial Intelligence (for all degree levels)
- Data Engineering (for all degree levels)
- Data Product Management (for all degree levels)
- Data Science (for PhDs & Postdocs)
- DevOps Engineering (for all degree levels)
- Health Data Science (for PhDs & Postdocs)
Upcoming Deadlines & Start Dates:
U.S. programs application deadline: March 25 (session begins June 3)