The Sproul Hall elevator will be out of service for renovations from January 1 – March 31, 2019. During this time, the Graduate Division offices on the third and fourth floors of Sproul Hall will be accessible only via the stairways near the south and north ends of the building.
If you are unable to use the stairs to access our services, please email or phone one of the contacts shown below, and we will make alternative arrangements, either on the ADA-accessible lower level of Sproul Hall (with wheelchair ramp) or at another nearby campus building.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We appreciate your patience during this much-needed renovation.
Here are the people to contact from Graduate Division
Graduate Student Services
- Overall: Maritsi Perez (642-3029) <email@example.com>
- Degrees: Jeret Lemontt (642-5779) <firstname.lastname@example.org> or <email@example.com>
- Fellowships: Solomon Lefler (643-7477) <firstname.lastname@example.org> or <email@example.com>
- Admissions: Beatriz Galvez (643-7462) <firstname.lastname@example.org> or <email@example.com>
- Student Life: Larissa Charnsangavej (642-4071) <firstname.lastname@example.org> or <email@example.com>
Graduate Professional Development
(GSI Teaching and Resource Center, Language Proficiency, Graduate Writing Center, and GradPro)
Dean’s Office and the other 4th floor Graduate Division offices
- Jane Fink (510-643-9164) <firstname.lastname@example.org> or <email@example.com>
- Michael Ferencz (510-642-7492) <firstname.lastname@example.org> or <email@example.com>