The Fourth International Symposium on Social Networks Analysis, Management and Security (SNAMS-2017)
Prague, Czech Republic, August 21 – 23, 2017
Social network analysis is concerned with the study of relationships between social entities. The recent advances in internet technologies and social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, have created outstanding opportunities for individuals to connect, communicate or comment on issues or events of their interests.
Social networks are dynamic and evolving in nature; they also involve a huge number of users. Frequently, the information related to a certain concept is distributed among several servers. This brings numerous challenges to researchers, particularity in the data mining and machine learning fields.
The purpose of this SNAMS Symposium is to provide a forum for researchers to present and discuss their work that is related to social network analysis. This Symposium is collocated with the 5th International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud-2017), August 21 – 23, 2017, Prague, Czech Republic.
For more information, see the SNAMS 2017 website.
Researchers are encouraged to submit original research contributions in all major areas, which include:
- Social networks mining
- Social networks security and privacy
- Social networks architecture and growth
- Social networks visualization and large scale data representation
- Geographical aspects of social networks
- Social networks and big data
- Impact of social networks
- Social networks data analysis tools and services on the Cloud
- Opinion mining
- Sentimental analysis
- Community formation, analysis and detection in Social networks
- Personalization of search engines and recommender systems based on social network behavior
- Psychological and criminal studies related to social networks and social networks behavior
- Graphical visualization and analysis of social networks
- Natural language processing applications/studies on social networks
Submit original contributions to SNAMS 2017 via the official submission system. This can include, technical and experimental, theoretical, conceptual, or a survey. All submissions will be peer-reviewed on the basis of relevance, originality, importance and clarity.
Submission Date: April 21, 2017
Notification to Authors: May 30, 2017
Camera Ready Submission: June 20, 2017