The Big C Student Initiated Projects Fund is a piece of the Big C Student Fee. The Big-C (Big Community) Fee Referendum expanded staffing (student and permanent), programs, and services, including funding for student-initiated projects, offered through the Centers for Educational Justice & Community Engagement (EJCE) that serve the Berkeley community. EJCE serves all students by fostering communities, providing support and educational services to the campus as a whole.
- EJCE is African American Student Development (AASD)
- Asian Pacific American Student Development (APASD)
- Chicanx Latinx Student Development (CLSD)
- Multicultural Community Center (MCC)
- Native American Student Development (NASD)
- Gender Equity Resource Center (GenEq)
Student Initiated Projects Fund is allocated for student-initiated diversity, multicultural and equity projects and programs for graduate and undergraduate students and communities. This will support students’ ability to create and lead programs that are relevant to their current interests and direct needs.
- Info sessions will be held November-February 2018 and are required for applicants
- Applications will be released in December 2018
- Applications will be due in Mid-February 2019