Don’t just hope your career will be awesome — Plan for It!
Patagonia, Steelcase, and Mango Materials are partnering with the Fall 2016 Greener Solutions course, where you can get an inside track on how they’re tackling sustainability issues. Fascinating projects are in the making — be a part of it and work towards your dream career. The projects this semester will explore:
- How to produce clothing with built-in protections from virus-bearing mosquitos
- How to design a new generation of polymers with no toxic additives
Get involved and get educated, while having fun with some of the most progressive companies in the world!
- Work directly with one of these companies in an interdisciplinary consultant team
- Be guided in green chemistry, toxicology and public health, law, policy and business
- Have mentors in the arts of professional consulting and project management
If you are a graduate student or upperclass undergrad, APPLY NOW on the Berkeley Center for Green Chemistry website.