These steps could save you time and potential delays in service:

  1. Check your CalCentral My Finances or My Academics pages online to see if your question can be answered there.
  2. Contact your home department’s Graduate Student Affairs Officer (GSAO) for assistance.
  3. If referred by your home department to Graduate Division’s Student Services, you can visit 318 Sproul Hall 9 am – noon and 1 – 4 pm or email the relevant office:
  4. If you are referred to Cal Student Central by your home department for enrollment or financial aid (loans) assistance, please check in at 120 Sproul Hall for help.