The Graduate Assembly, UC Berkeley’s graduate student government, is hiring! We are currently seeking applications for Project Directors and the Project Liaison; other openings will be available later in the summer. Project Directors work in specific graduate student communities; the Project Liaison is responsible for publicizing the work of the Project Directors to the broader graduate community. For more information, visit the Graduate Assembly website.
to find descriptions of open positions:
- Project Advocacy and Accountability Liaison
- Graduate Student Parent Advocate Project
- Graduate Student Wellness Project
- Queer and Trans* Advocacy Project
Please submit applications to the Campus Affairs Vice President with a subject line indicating which job you are applying for.
Applications should include:
- a one-page statement of interest in the position
- a CV or resume highlighting relevant experience
- at least one reference
Applications will be considered beginning June 3, 2016, but will be accepted until the position is filled.