The Graduate Assembly is currently hiring Project Directors and the Project Advocacy and Accountability Liaison for the 2016-17 academic year. For more information, please visit the Graduate Assembly website or click on the links below for the official job cards:
- Project Advocacy and Accountability Liaison
- Graduate Student Parent Advocate Project
- Graduate Student Wellness Project
- Queer and Trans* Advocacy Project
Please submit applications to the Campus Affairs Vice President with a subject line indicating which job you are applying for.
Applications should include:
- one-page statement of interest in the position,
- CV or resume highlighting relevant experience,
- at least one reference.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.