Cal Adventures is the Outdoor Experiential Education Program at UC Berkeley. It offers instructional sailing, paddleboarding, windsurfing, sea kayaking, rock climbing and rappelling classes as well as various custom designed trips and day programs. The program’s purpose is to provide you with new skills, adventure and memories that will last far beyond your event. Affiliation with the University is not required.
Check out Cal Adventures’ upcoming events:
- Sept 21 — Sunset Paddle: Paddle on tandem sit-on-top kayaks along the Berkeley Pier and gaze out as the sun sets beyond the Golden Gate Bridge:
- Oct 5 — Full Moon Paddle – Voted best Adventurous Romantic Date by SF Weekly’s Best of San Francisco:
- Oct 12 — Sea Kayak Tomales Bay: Treat yourself to a full day exploring the bay. No experience needed; let our instructors lead the way:
- Oct 19 — Sunday Morning Paddle: Enjoy a fun and relaxing Sunday morning on the water with other paddlers and one of our skilled sea kayak instructors: http://recsports.berkeley.edu/outdoor-adventures/classes-clinics/sea-kayaking/sunday-paddle/
- Oct 11 — Stand Up Paddleboarding (a.k.a. SUP): Great for those looking for a fantastic workout on the water or seeking the high speed excitement of wave surfing: