See organizers’ website for details and Activate your institutional membership to access this resource.
- Have you been putting off your writing all year by promising yourself that summer is when you’ll buckle down and get it done?
- Are you finding yourself continuing to procrastinate and avoid your writing even though summer has arrived?
- Have you ever wondered why it is that you really want to write, but just don’t do it until there’s a looming external deadline?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What resistance is and why academic writers experience it in pursuit of work we want and need to complete.
- How to identify what’s holding you back from writing and completing your ___________ (article, dissertation, book manuscript, grant proposal, etc…).
- The three most common types of writing funk and how to move around them.
- How to create the types community, support and accountability for your writing that will help you to ride through whatever type of writing funk you are currently experiencing.