See organizer’ page for details.
RefWorks is a citation manager that allows you to:
- save and organize your sources from databases, Google Scholar, journals, library catalogs, and the web
- automatically insert in-text citations and generate bibliographies while writing in Google Docs (bDrive) or MS Word
- format your citations in hundreds of different styles with one click
- drag and drop your PDFs to automatically generate citations
- add your own notes and tags to your collections
- access your references from any computer
This hands-on workshop will give you practice in importing citations and creating bibliographies. You can bring your own laptop or use our PCs.
RefWorks Guide: https://guides.lib.berkeley.edu/newrefworks