If you are not already advanced to candidacy, submit your Application for Candidacy with the Filing Fee Application. For more information about the Filing Fee, see the Guide to Graduate Policy.

To apply, go to CalCentral and click the link to submit a “Special Enrollment Petition”.

View All Deadlines   All Forms