In order to be eligible for the Non-Resident Supplemental Tuition reduction, you must submit your Application for Candidacy by the date given. This deadline only applies to non-resident students. To apply, go to CalCentral and click the link labeled submit the Higher Degree Committees eForm. 

View All Deadlines   All Forms