Positions and Funding
The GA is Hiring! Interested in learning more about the GA, getting more involved on campus, and earning some money? Come work for the GA.
They are looking for passionate and motivated individuals to head our advocacy projects. Current open Project Director positions include the…
- Graduate Minority Student Project
- Queer and Trans Advocacy Project
- Graduate Student Wellness Project
- Graduate Student Parent Advocacy Project
- Graduate Minority Outreach, Recruitment, and Retention Project
- Basic Needs Security Project
A list of all open positions at the GA can be found here.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are considered on a rolling basis, and will be accepted until positions are filled.