The Taiwan International Graduate Program is pleased to invite applications to the International Internship Program (TIGP-IIP). TIGP-IIP is an intensive pre-doctoral research training program that prepares its participating interns with the necessary knowledge and skills for future research or career development through rigorous hands-on training.
TIGP would like to invite outstanding young scholars from around the globe to experience Taiwan’s top-notch scientific research facilities and to participate in building an intellectual network of people from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds. This two month program takes place between May and August 2015. There are 12 programs offered by TIGP Internship:
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
The online application starts from January 1st 2016 to February 28th 2016. For more information and online application, please kindly refer to the TIGP-IIP website.