The UC-National Lab In-Residence Graduate Fellowships provide support for doctoral graduate students to conduct in-residence research at Los Alamos or Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories in any area relevant to the labs.
- Full program details are available in the Fellowship Request for Proposals (RFP).
- The RFP includes instructions to submit the required Letter of Intent and FAQs.
- Program info-sessions: These webinars provide an overview of the program, and feature current Fellows who will share their experiences with the Fellowship.
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 1:00pm PT. Please register here.
- Application teleconference: This session will cover application requirements, and guidance on submitting the Letter of Intent. Attendance is strongly recommended for applicants, but not required.
- Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 12:00 noon PT. Please register here.
- Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 12:00 noon PT: Deadline to submit a required Letter of Intent through proposalCentral.
- Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 12:00 noon PT: Deadline to submit full proposals.
- Monday, December 10, 2018: Expected notification of review outcome.
- Monday, April 1, 2019: Fellowship start date.