The Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program offers scientists and engineers from a wide variety of disciplines unique opportunities to conduct research in a wide range of topics relevant to the Intelligence Community. The research is conducted by the postdocs, while working in partnership with a research advisor and collaborating with an advisor from the Intelligence Community.
In partnership with the research advisor, the postdoc composes and submits a technical proposal that responds to a research opportunity.
- Annual stipends range from $75,000 to $79,000, depending on research location
- Annual travel budget of up to $6,000
- Appointments for two years, and option to extend for a third year
- Host institutions receive an annual laboratory budget of up to $5,000
- Research Advisors receive a $10,000 stipend and an annual travel budget of up to $2,000
- U. S. citizenship required
- Ph.D. received within 5 years of the application deadline
The application deadline is March 31, 2017. Please visit the ORAU website for more information.