The Insight Data Fellows Programs are tuition-free professional fellowships for students and postdocs looking to transition to careers in data science, health data science, data engineering, or artificial intelligence. Over the last five years, the program has helped over 750 graduate students and postdocs who are all now data scientists and engineers at over 200 leading data companies across the United States.
Insight program highlights
- Seven-week, full-time, post-graduate training fellowship leading to full-time industry employment
- Mentorship from leading industry data scientists, data engineers, and AI experts
- Join an active community of Insight alumni
- Self-directed, project-based learning with support from Insight throughout the whole process
- Tuition-free with need-based scholarships available to help cover living costs
Next Insight fellowships
Application deadline June 26, 2017 for fellowships starting September 5, 2017:
Artificial Intelligence in Silicon Valley
Data Engineering in New York and Silicon Valley
Data Science in Boston, New York, Silicon Valley and remote
Health Data Science in Boston and Silicon Valley
Insight Data is looking for alumni, post-docs, or students graduating by December 2017, who can participate full-time during the fellowship and interview period following. Please note that the Data Science and Health Data Science Programs have a PhD requirement (Artificial Intelligence and Data Engineering programs have no education requirement).
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.