Have balance issues? Need confidence? Feel like and imposter?
Female graduate students who wish to come together to:
- Share the challenges and struggles of being a grad student
- Discuss ways to balance school & personal life
- Discuss relationship issues with Advisors, peers and/or partners
- Discuss your “imposter” feelings
- Increase self-confidence
- Develop close relationships with women outside your program
— are invited to join the Graduate Women’s Support Group. Meets Mondays 4:15 to 5:45 p.m. and Wednesdays 4:15 to 5:45 p.m.
For more information or to register for the group, call 510-642-9494 (CPS). Calendar of Spring 2012 groups and workshops offered by CPS (PDF).