The Origini Italia programme for Export Management & Entrepreneurial Development is organized by MIB Trieste School of Management, in cooperation with ICE (Italian Trade Agency), Friuli Venezia Giulia Region, and with other Italian regional organizations. The program, now in its 17th year, is aimed at the descendants of emigrants from Italy around the world.
- Foster collaboration between local companies and Italian emigrants all over the world
- Strengthen the cultural and professional ties between the descendants of emigrants and their land of origin
- Help participants develop new managerial and international business skills through classroom learning, seminars, workshops and in-company experiences
- The participants will have the chance to rediscover the culture, history and language of their forefathers and strengthen their own identity, while exploring new entrepreneurial and managerial experiences in collaboration with important local companies
- The course lasts 4 months (21 August 2017 – 15 December 2017) and is taught in English.
Thanks to the financial support of partner bodies and institutions, participation in the program is completely free of tuition charges. Also included:
- Return trip fare between the country of residence and Trieste, Italy.
- Board (lunch during training and job days) and accommodation for the duration of the course.
The application deadline is March 31, 2017. For further information and to apply, please visit the The Origini Italia Program website. If you have questions contact Florindo C.D. Blandolino, Trade Commissioner or Ms. Angela Zonni, Trade Analyst, at the Los Angeles office, email@example.com or 323-879-0950.