Through its short-term seminars, the Fulbright International Education Administrators Program can help U.S. higher education administrators establish lasting connections within the social, cultural, and education systems of other countries. Selected administrators have the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge about the host country’s higher education systems as well as to establish networks of U.S. and international colleagues. Grantees return home with enhanced ability to serve international students and encourage prospective study-abroad students. These are two-week programs. A Ph.D. is not required for this award. Here are the countries, timing, number of awards available, and application deadlines:
- India — March. 10 awards. Application deadline: August 1, 2013.
- Japan — June. Up to 10 awards. Application deadline: November 1, 2013.
- Korea — June. 8 awards. Application deadline: November 1, 2013.
- France — October. Up to 12 awards. Application deadline: February 1, 2014.
- Germany — October. 20 awards. Application deadline: February 1, 2014.